Covid-19 registration opened 2021 Procedure how to register
Covid-19 second wave has harmed India a lot be it economy or people, In New Delhi people are failed to get oxygen cylinders, beds in hospitals even scarcity in vaccine due to an abrupt rise in Covid-19 cases and it has become the worst phase ever than last year.
Now the Phase III of Covid-19 vaccination is going to be started today at 4PM IST, all those above 18 years will be able to register and get vaccinated themselves here’s how to register:-
Well currently, there are two ways or portal for covid-19 vaccine registration in India “COWIN” and Aarogya Setu app itself let’s look at COWIN first
How to register through COWIN Portal
- Open the COWIN website here and click Register/Sign In yourself
- Enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP. After that fill OTP and click Verify
- Now enter all your details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, year of birth, on the register for vaccine page once it’s done tap on Register.
- After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person registered.
- Then add your PIN Code and click on Search. The centers in the added pin code will appear
- Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
IMPORTANT NOTE:- Users can add up to four members through one login and can easily reschedule an appointment.
How to register through Aarogya Setu App
- Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the Cowin tab present on the home screen
- Select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and then enter your phone number. You will receive an OTP then proceed to ‘Verify’
- On the ‘Register for Vaccine, page enter your details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, year of birth. Click on ‘Register’
- After Registration, you will get an option to schedule an appointment, Click on schedule next to the name of the person registered.
- Add your Area PIN CODE and click on Search. The Centers will appear on the screen.
- Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’